There are a number of very good reasons to list your property for sale right now.
Consider these few:
- Home sale prices continue to rise: The most recent FMLS data shows that median home sale prices continue to rise, with a healthy but sustainable +5.4% increase y-o-y.
- Demand remains steady: Year-over-year sales increased at a +1.2% rate in the most recent FMLS data.
- Supply may be waning: Although inventory has been tracking at just under 3 months’ worth of sales, the reporting lag means that the recent anecdotal tail off in new properties for sale has not yet been captured.
- Year end buyers are motivated: People engaged in an active home search at this time of year may have a stronger
The Purchase Versus Rent Decision: Comparing Financial and Other Benefits of Each
- Renting or purchasing homes each have advantages but deciding which one is right for you can be difficult.
- Using a direct financial comparison can provide transparency to help make a decision. The John Bailey Realty team can walk you through a direct and comprehensive comparison of renting versus buying, as well as the value proposition of either option for a given property.
- Some people feel that the home purchasing option is not available to them due to their credit history, cash for down payment, etc. but the John Bailey Realty team can connect prospective buyers with lending institutions who have products to address borrower needs across a range
Come visit and see this amazing property at The Realm Condominiums, 3324 Peachtree Rd NE, #2914.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit on the 29th floor has amazing views. Also hardwood floors and floor-to-ceiling windows with remote controlled drapes. 2 deeded, assigned parking spaces in gated, secured garage.
The Realm is one of the great high-rise condos in Buckhead. Featuring 24-hour concierge service, high-speed internet included with HOA, and amenities including a rooftop pool and a sundeck with firepit, pergola, and grill. 2 club rooms and 2 well equipped exercise rooms. Pet friendly - a fenced in dog run on the property and a short walk to Tower Place Park.
Also a short walk to shopping incl. Lenox and Phipps malls, plus fine…
Click on this link to view the Market Trends for Atlanta, GA!